Alejo Landscaping, LLC is family owned and operated. This website is dedicated to providing information to help keep you informed. We strive to provide 100% customer service satisfaction. Alejo Landscaping is NOT a mow, blow and go provider. We care for each property and take care of it as if it were our own. If you have any questions or comments, please make sure to get in touch through the Contact Us section of the site.
Please note, that starting October 1, 2015, we are offering special discounts. Please see the list of discounts provided below.
- Replace your grass with native plants, and you could receive a credit from the metropolitan water district.
- Receive 50% off 1 month of service when you purchase a gift certificate from Alejo Landscaping.
- Receive 50% off 1 month of service when you refer a friend.
- We offer many types of other discounts, so please ask us about our current price listing.
- Alejo Landscaping uses local vendors and local suppliers to provide excellent and quality services. This helps keep our project timeline short, saving you money. By using local suppliers, we have access to plants, materials, and supplies to start your project immediately and reduces expenses such as travel, and shipping costs.
- A list of suppliers is available upon request. Please send an email to customer service for the most current vendor list.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Alejo Landscaping. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
New & Updates
The weather right now is hard to predict. One day it is hot, the next it is cool. Alejo Landscaping, LLC knows just what to do. Here is Southern California, we have received rain, but do not let that fool you into thinking the drought is over, because it is not. Please do your part and help conserve water.
We provide a courtesy sprinkler line inspection, sprinkler valve inspection, and timer check on every other visit, to ensure there are no problems with your watering system. This will help eliminate excessive runoff and save you money as well. We use water reducing products to help control, regulate and save water, while providing the proper attention and water allotment to your property.
Did you know that most cities have a watering schedule that you must follow. You can only water at certain times of the day, certain days of the week, and your timer can only be on for certain durations? If you violate any of these City Ordinances, you could be fined. With Alejo Landscaping, you have nothing to worry about, we check the timers every other week to ensure they are fully operational, and when we set your timer, you can assure we know the local city ordinances, and you will be set up accordingly.
Alejo Landscaping has a price match policy. We will not only beat any competitor's pricing, we will price match any written or validated price, plus beat it by a minimum of 15%.
Alejo Landscaping does all types of landscaping. If we do a special project for you, we will warranty any plants for the first year. This is part of our service guarantee.
Alejo Landscaping has always followed the motto that if you deliver a higher quality of work, the visibility of workmanship and pride will show. Once you allow us to start service on your property, the results of workmanship will be visible from the very first day. Once we establish a routine, we can guarantee, our results will be your satisfaction.